Absolutely! Here’s a recipe for fudgy brownie cookies that will satisfy the cookie monster in you. These cookies have a rich, chocolatey flavor and a fudgy texture.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chunks (dark or semi-sweet)
- Preheat the Oven:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Melt Butter:
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl or using a stovetop. Let it cool slightly.
- Combine Wet Ingredients:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter and granulated sugar until well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Sift Dry Ingredients:
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine Wet and Dry Ingredients:
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips or chunks.
- Chill the Dough (Optional):
- For thicker cookies, you can chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Shape Cookies:
- Scoop out portions of dough and roll them into balls. Place them on the prepared baking sheets, leaving space between each cookie.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are set, and the centers are still slightly soft.
- The cookies will continue to firm up as they cool.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve these fudgy brownie cookies with a glass of milk or your favorite beverage.
Get ready to indulge in the chocolatey goodness of these fudgy brownie cookies – perfect for satisfying the cookie monster in you!